Russian news agency, Russia Today, reports on Israel’s recent oil and gas discoveries and international tensions with Lebanon over disputed territorial boundaries. Onshore, Russia Today, briefly reports on Givot Olam’s Rosh Ha’Ayin site but does not mention the Zion Oil & Gas exploration area or the Joseph Project.
This will change the way you read the Bible. (Click here to learn more!)
Oil Prophecy Video
- Pope suggests "better to be atheist than hypocritical Catholic" February 23, 2017"There are many Catholics who are like this and they cause scandal."
- John Quincy Adams: Supporting the Jewish homeland with the Bible in hand February 23, 2017The sixth US president's expertise in the ‘Good Book’ made him encourage the ‘rebuilding of Judea.’
- Baptist leaders tour Israel February 16, 2017IFCJ-sponsored tour hopes to yield strengthening of Christian support for Israel.
- The fulfillment of Ezekiel 36 February 15, 2017Founding of Mikveh Yisrael was the beginning of Israel's agricultural redemption.
- Ecumenical group ‘blind to facts’ in support of ‘Palestine’ February 12, 2017A report published by the Gatestone Institute reveals weaknesses of Iona community's backing of BDS movement.
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN