Russian news agency, Russia Today, reports on Israel’s recent oil and gas discoveries and international tensions with Lebanon over disputed territorial boundaries. Onshore, Russia Today, briefly reports on Givot Olam’s Rosh Ha’Ayin site but does not mention the Zion Oil & Gas exploration area or the Joseph Project.
Sign up for updates
This will change the way you read the Bible. Click here to learn more!
Oil Prophecy Video
Price of Oil
- Pro-BDS Presbyterian church set to lose 400,000 members February 9, 2016The Layman is the publication for the Presbyterian Lay […]
- The Grace of God February 8, 2016An Israeli woman’s story on being saved from a Palestin […]
- German pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer and his fight against the Nazis February 7, 2016Bonhoeffer’s martyrdom and his book “The Cost of Discip […]
- US Professor who said Christians, Muslims worship same God to leave school February 7, 2016Controversy began last year when professor wrote on Fac […]
- Today in History: James Michener’s visit to the Holy Land February 4, 2016"The Source" is a great starting point for Christian re […]
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN