Russian news agency, Russia Today, reports on Israel’s recent oil and gas discoveries and international tensions with Lebanon over disputed territorial boundaries. Onshore, Russia Today, briefly reports on Givot Olam’s Rosh Ha’Ayin site but does not mention the Zion Oil & Gas exploration area or the Joseph Project.
This will change the way you read the Bible. (Click here to learn more!)
Oil Prophecy Video
- Vatican hits back at Turkey for calling pope 'crusader' June 26, 2016"The pope is on no crusade. He is not trying to organiz […]
- Songwriter Naomi Shemer’s "Jerusalem of Gold" foretold Six Day War victory June 26, 2016Remembering the musician turned prophet.
- IFCJ funds flights for olim, seeks to attract 2,000 from 15 countries this summer June 25, 2016Two 'Freedom Flights' from France, Ukraine to arrive th […]
- Christian Birthright educates millennials as voices for Israel June 23, 2016"We must invest in the next generation if we are to win […]
- Presbyterians to hear anti-Israel onslaught at General Assembly June 19, 2016In February, the Presbyterian Church USA said it was ex […]
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN