Russian news agency, Russia Today, reports on Israel’s recent oil and gas discoveries and international tensions with Lebanon over disputed territorial boundaries. Onshore, Russia Today, briefly reports on Givot Olam’s Rosh Ha’Ayin site but does not mention the Zion Oil & Gas exploration area or the Joseph Project.
This will change the way you read the Bible. (Click here to learn more!)
Oil Prophecy Video
- North Carolina gets tougher on BDS by bringing on expert Sloan Rachmuth August 23, 2017Sloan Rachmuth, leader of Proclaiming Justice to the Nations, utilizes financial records, spoken words, recordings and other hard evidence when exposing the BDS movement.
- Lion's Den: Being a part of the prophecy August 23, 2017The challenges facing Israel today are not only from conventional wars but just as often diplomatic.
- Johnny Cash’s family slams neo-Nazi who wore fan shirt: ‘We were sickened’ August 18, 2017No true fan of the man in black would ever be a neo-Nazi, says Cash family.
- Inherently American to be pro-Israel August 17, 2017Washington’s treatment of the Jewish people was something that had a much larger affect than just on his country.
- Guam Catholics pray for peace amid North Korean missile threats August 13, 2017Guam's Catholics date back to the 17th Century, making them one of the oldest Christian communities in the Western Pacific.
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN