Russian news agency, Russia Today, reports on Israel’s recent oil and gas discoveries and international tensions with Lebanon over disputed territorial boundaries. Onshore, Russia Today, briefly reports on Givot Olam’s Rosh Ha’Ayin site but does not mention the Zion Oil & Gas exploration area or the Joseph Project.
This will change the way you read the Bible. (Click here to learn more!)
Oil Prophecy Video
- Digging with the Bible May 24, 2016William F. Albright proved the Bible was a book of fact […]
- Sanctifying God in the Rhineland massacres May 18, 2016Bishops tried to save Jews in Crusader pogroms, but Pap […]
- ‘Christians are children of the Holy Land; now is the time to integrate’ May 11, 2016Since 2012, the Greek Orthodox priest from the Galilee […]
- The nation of Israel lives May 10, 2016Remembering Holocaust victims and Israel's fallen soldi […]
- German Jews call for dismissal of self-declared Jew-hating pastor May 7, 2016Mushrooming anti-Semitism in Bremen.
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN