The Jerusalem Post wrote in an article yesterday that an offshore transmission buoy would begin operating today, supplying liquefied natural gas to Israel. Israel’s offshore Tamar gas field won’t begin production until April, but the offshore buoy is capable of supplying 4 -5 million cubic meters per day until Tamar’s production comes online. The Israeli government estimates that this new supply channel of natural gas will save the their economy 500 million NIS ($135 million) in just the first few weeks of operation, and billions in the next few years. Energy transferred from the new natural gas supply will generate 3,000 to 4,000 megawatts per hour (30,000 – 40,000 homes). This new supply is a milestone in Israel’s 80/20 goal, to have 80% of the country’s electrical energy needs supplied by natural gas. When Israel’s recent natural gas discoveries come into production they will be capable of supplying 100% of their natural gas needs without imports and export natural gas to other markets.
This will change the way you read the Bible. (Click here to learn more!)
Oil Prophecy Video
- Pope suggests "better to be atheist than hypocritical Catholic" February 23, 2017"There are many Catholics who are like this and they cause scandal."
- John Quincy Adams: Supporting the Jewish homeland with the Bible in hand February 23, 2017The sixth US president's expertise in the ‘Good Book’ made him encourage the ‘rebuilding of Judea.’
- Baptist leaders tour Israel February 16, 2017IFCJ-sponsored tour hopes to yield strengthening of Christian support for Israel.
- The fulfillment of Ezekiel 36 February 15, 2017Founding of Mikveh Yisrael was the beginning of Israel's agricultural redemption.
- Ecumenical group ‘blind to facts’ in support of ‘Palestine’ February 12, 2017A report published by the Gatestone Institute reveals weaknesses of Iona community's backing of BDS movement.
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN