The Jerusalem Post wrote in an article yesterday that an offshore transmission buoy would begin operating today, supplying liquefied natural gas to Israel. Israel’s offshore Tamar gas field won’t begin production until April, but the offshore buoy is capable of supplying 4 -5 million cubic meters per day until Tamar’s production comes online. The Israeli government estimates that this new supply channel of natural gas will save the their economy 500 million NIS ($135 million) in just the first few weeks of operation, and billions in the next few years. Energy transferred from the new natural gas supply will generate 3,000 to 4,000 megawatts per hour (30,000 – 40,000 homes). This new supply is a milestone in Israel’s 80/20 goal, to have 80% of the country’s electrical energy needs supplied by natural gas. When Israel’s recent natural gas discoveries come into production they will be capable of supplying 100% of their natural gas needs without imports and export natural gas to other markets.
This will change the way you read the Bible. (Click here to learn more!)
Oil Prophecy Video
- Christians, Muslims, Jews break bread in interfaith Morocco initiative June 22, 2017Children of Abraham sit at the dinner table for a mouthful of kindness.
- Religious leaders launch interfaith rainforest initiative June 21, 2017"We must use our faith to protect the Earth," says WCC head.
- 'He said he was Christian, they shot him,' says son who saw father die June 20, 2017ISIS gunmen ambushed a group of Coptic Christians traveling to a monastery in Minya in southern Egypt on May 26, leaving 29 dead and 14 wounded.
- Where Do You Belong In The After-Life? June 12, 2017QUIZ: What happens after death? Find out where you will belong after you've passed on.
- Poll: What really happens after death? June 12, 2017An interactive platform for people to share their thoughts on religion, life, culture, and more.
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN