The Jerusalem Post wrote in an article yesterday that an offshore transmission buoy would begin operating today, supplying liquefied natural gas to Israel. Israel’s offshore Tamar gas field won’t begin production until April, but the offshore buoy is capable of supplying 4 -5 million cubic meters per day until Tamar’s production comes online. The Israeli government estimates that this new supply channel of natural gas will save the their economy 500 million NIS ($135 million) in just the first few weeks of operation, and billions in the next few years. Energy transferred from the new natural gas supply will generate 3,000 to 4,000 megawatts per hour (30,000 – 40,000 homes). This new supply is a milestone in Israel’s 80/20 goal, to have 80% of the country’s electrical energy needs supplied by natural gas. When Israel’s recent natural gas discoveries come into production they will be capable of supplying 100% of their natural gas needs without imports and export natural gas to other markets.
This will change the way you read the Bible. (Click here to learn more!)
Oil Prophecy Video
- Film review: Seeing God’s hand in ’67 war May 21, 2017CBN documentary will touch all audiences with incredible depth and reenactment scenes
- Comment: Is Trump a false Cyrus? May 20, 2017Unlike predecessor Truman, current president is deferring role as Lord’s ‘anointed one.'
- Christian film ‘In Our Hands’ brings Six Day War to the big screen May 17, 2017These events are of tremendous importance to Christians, filmmaker says.
- Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury concludes Holy Land visit May 16, 2017The leader of the Anglican Church of England visited Israel, the Palestinian territories and Jordan.
- A Bible and a cell: A new life for Jakarta's former Christian governor May 11, 2017A grim new life for Jakarta's former high-flying governor following his conviction for insulting Islam in Muslim-majority Indonesia.
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN