The Jerusalem Post wrote in an article yesterday that an offshore transmission buoy would begin operating today, supplying liquefied natural gas to Israel. Israel’s offshore Tamar gas field won’t begin production until April, but the offshore buoy is capable of supplying 4 -5 million cubic meters per day until Tamar’s production comes online. The Israeli government estimates that this new supply channel of natural gas will save the their economy 500 million NIS ($135 million) in just the first few weeks of operation, and billions in the next few years. Energy transferred from the new natural gas supply will generate 3,000 to 4,000 megawatts per hour (30,000 – 40,000 homes). This new supply is a milestone in Israel’s 80/20 goal, to have 80% of the country’s electrical energy needs supplied by natural gas. When Israel’s recent natural gas discoveries come into production they will be capable of supplying 100% of their natural gas needs without imports and export natural gas to other markets.
This will change the way you read the Bible. (Click here to learn more!)
Oil Prophecy Video
- Pope Francis likens migrant holding centers to 'concentration camps' April 22, 2017Francis praised countries helping refugees and thanked them for 'bearing this extra burden, because it seems that international accords are more important than human rights.'
- Boycott this! April 20, 2017The documentary puts BDS in its place: If you don’t know what it stands for, remove the ‘D’
- Watch: Christians celebrate Easter in the Holy Land April 16, 2017The holiday commemorates the date when Christians believe Jesus rose from the dead, three days after being crucified.
- Watch: Worshipers in the Holy Sepulchre light candles with Holy Fire April 15, 2017The Holy Fire is considered a miracle occurring every year on Holy Saturday.
- WATCH: Palm Sunday celebrated in Jerusalem April 9, 2017
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN