The Jerusalem Post wrote in an article yesterday that an offshore transmission buoy would begin operating today, supplying liquefied natural gas to Israel. Israel’s offshore Tamar gas field won’t begin production until April, but the offshore buoy is capable of supplying 4 -5 million cubic meters per day until Tamar’s production comes online. The Israeli government estimates that this new supply channel of natural gas will save the their economy 500 million NIS ($135 million) in just the first few weeks of operation, and billions in the next few years. Energy transferred from the new natural gas supply will generate 3,000 to 4,000 megawatts per hour (30,000 – 40,000 homes). This new supply is a milestone in Israel’s 80/20 goal, to have 80% of the country’s electrical energy needs supplied by natural gas. When Israel’s recent natural gas discoveries come into production they will be capable of supplying 100% of their natural gas needs without imports and export natural gas to other markets.
This will change the way you read the Bible. (Click here to learn more!)
Oil Prophecy Video
- Johnny Cash’s family slams neo-Nazi who wore fan shirt: ‘We were sickened’ August 18, 2017No true fan of the man in black would ever be a neo-Nazi, says Cash family.
- Inherently American to be pro-Israel August 17, 2017Washington’s treatment of the Jewish people was something that had a much larger affect than just on his country.
- Guam Catholics pray for peace amid North Korean missile threats August 13, 2017Guam's Catholics date back to the 17th Century, making them one of the oldest Christian communities in the Western Pacific.
- Comment: It’s time to fix Hadrian’s 'Palestinian' mistake August 12, 2017Christians must help correct historic Syria Palaestina travesty.
- Evangelical leader calls for boycott of Roger Waters concert August 10, 2017Laurie Cardoza-Moore called Waters a "global symbol of Jew hatred."
Select a Subject
AME Asher-Menashe License breaking the Treasure code Caesarea Dallas Dead Sea Delek drilling rig Elijah #3 Exploration gas Givot Olam Glen Perry Haifa Israel Jerusalem Post Jim Spillman John Brown Joseph License Joseph Project Lebanon Leviathan Ma'anit Ma'anit-Rehoboth Ma'anit Rehoboth #2 natural gas Netanya Noble Noble Energy Offshore oil Oil in Israel Permian Richard Rinberg Russia Steve Spillman Tamar Tel Aviv Texas Triassic Turkey Zion Zion Oil Zion Oil & Gas ZN